Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Text Message Advertisements

I do not use text messaging as my soul form of communication like so many people my age. I like hearing the person I am speaking to and being able to have a back and forth conversation ins timely manner. Because I do not rely on text messages I do not have an unlimited plan. I pay for every text message I send out and everyone I receive. I do not mind paying for the convenience of text messages. I do mind having to pay to receive a text message advertisement from some random company I have never heard from. If text message ads are the next wave in selling then the phone companies will either have to find a way to block all incoming text messages of a customer wants or unlimited text messaging will have to be a standard in a calling plan. Just a thought. NMH

No comments: