Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Background

Reader for many of my posts to make sense you need to understand my living arrangements. I have been living with my parents for the last three years of my college education. Living with my parents is economical and in my instance my living arrangement is more like sharing a house with two other adults rather than my parents. However, all other things in life being great sharing a kitchen with my mother can at times be stressful. The stress comes from the fact that mom is a really good cook. So when I (the novice) take on a cooking project she usually tends to finish them for me. Sometimes this is a good thing. If I get myself in way over my head I know she can bail me out because her birth of knowledge is much wider than mine. However, sometimes she just butts into my cooking. So reader you will now know where I am coming from when I talk about where I am cooking and whom I share my kitchen with.

No comments: